Today is the start of the new Style Me Bloggers Linkup and we are talking closet organization!
Puppies & Pretties Closet Tips & Tricks
- I roll everything that goes into drawers – tshirts, pants, shorts
- I only hang more structured clothing – think blazers, sweatshirts, blouses, jackets, vests
- I use big bag totes (like this) to hold dresses and sweaters. Right now I have 3 – one for sweaters, 1 for sleeveless dresses, and 1 for sleeved dresses.
- I have a small shelf from Ikea that I use for shoes – especially booties
- I don’ t have any specific sorting that I do, but I try to keep similar things by each other – think vests are hung all together, workout tees are all in the same drawer, cardigans are folded up on one spot
- i hang up most of my jewelry.
- I use one of those collapsable shelf things (like this) for all my purses. But instead of hanging it from the closet bar, I have it laying horizontally on a shelf so I get to use the compartments plus place things on top.
What are your favorite organization tips? Don’t forget to check out the others that are linked up. I know I can’t wait to read everyone’s ideas!