Today is the day for another Style Me Blogger Linkup! Today we are talking what is on our 2015 wish list. I pulled together a few trends that I’m excited to get my hands on this year!
I’m always one to gravitate towards pretty necklaces, but I’m absolutely loving these sparkly, shorter necklaces. I’ve been coveting all three featured for awhile now.
- Lia Sophia Astoria – Lia Sophia is in the process of closing, but there are a lot of people selling them on EBay, so I’m keeping on eye of for a deal on this one.
- BaubleBar Opal Wreath – This one is similar to number 1, and I absolutely love how it is styled here.
- Loren Hope Chloe Bow Tie – How cute is this bow tie necklace?
I’ve never worn Birks before. When I started to see them coming back, I thought it was crazy because some of them just are not cute in my opinion. But they seem to be staying around and now there are more feminine styles too. I actually bought a pair last week, but they are too big. I’m hoping I’ll be able to exchange them for a smaller size.
- Birkenstock Gizeh – I like the minimalist look of these.
- Birkenstock Mayari – This is the pair I bought and I like how they look and feel. However, I ordered a 39 (or size 8-8.5) and they were HUGE. Like there is an inch behind my heel. So I’m hoping if I get the next size down, they will fit.
Winds of Winter by George RR Martin
My non-fashion wish list item is getting any information on the release date of Winds of Winter by George RR Martin. Song of Ice and Fire (aka Game of Thrones) is one of my favorite series and I’m very impatiently waiting for the next book. But of course, Martin is going nice and slow with the next book. I really want to re-read the series, but I want to know when the next will be out! I guess I’ll have to hold myself over with the TV series.
What is on your 2015 Wish list?