Hi friends! I’m joining a few other Blended Blog members for a blog hop gift guide today. Once you are done here, be sure to hop over to Sarah’s blog! I’ve pulled together some great gifts for the favorite lady in your life. These are gifts that I would love to get under the tree this year and they are easy to give. No worries about sizing or fit. Be sure to check out the widget at the bottom as well for more ideas!
1. Lilly Pulitzer fabric key fob // 2. Grace & Lace boot socks // 3. Barrington Gifts St. Anne Tote
4. FASHIONABLE scarf // 5. FASHIONABLE crossbody tote // 6. Dagne Dover mini tote
7. World Market hedgehog measuring cups // 8. Plaid bow bracelet
- A key fob is the perfect gift for the teenager in your life. What better than colorful Lilly Pulitzer fabric?
- Who doesn’t like warm and cute boot socks? Grace & Lace has tons of options, like the ones pictured above, to over the knee cozy socks that are perfect for curling up on the couch with.
- Barrington Gifts has bags that will keep you on the good list all year long. From plaid, herringbone, and spots, there is one for everyone.
- FASHIONABLE has great scarves, bags, leather items and jewelry. What is cool about this company is they work with women to give them jobs from locally in Nashville to worldwide in Africa. If you have a slow-fashion lover on your list, check out FASHIONABLE.
- How gorgeous is the crossbody tote from FASHIONABLE?
- Dagne Dover is a brand I recently discovered. Their bags are for women on the go. There are multiple sizes; for laptops and tablets and smaller. Plus the bags are compartmentalized so there is no more digging for your keys at the bottom of your bag. AND there is a water bottle holder. I need one in my life!
- OK, World Market has some ridiculously cute things. How perfect would these measuring cups be for a hostess gift or for anyone that has recently moved?
- For the jewelry lover, try a bow bracelet. I recently wore my bow bracelet from this store and I love it.
One last option. Have a dog lover on your list? Get them a “I just want to hang with my dog” shirt. Anyone that wants to get me one will by on my good list for the next year 🙂
Now, be sure to go visit Sarah at Foxy’s Domestic Side to see her gift ideas! Keep going around to all of The Blended Blog members participating. There is a total of 6 gift guides, so there will be plenty of ideas for everyone!
Shop more gift ideas