Hello friends! Some of The Blended Blog ladies are starting something new this month. Throughout the month of April, we wrote a sentence for each day. Now we are putting it all together for a monthly review.
We are excited to announce that next month, on June 2, we will be doing a linkup for Sentence a Day! So start keeping track of your days with just one sentence and join us next month!
- Coding as many table as I did today should be against the law.
- Cooking is an accurate description when getting highlights. So. Hot.
- A belated Easter lunch means eating too much and drinking wine with the family.
- A massive nose bleed is the perfect way to start the week off.
- You know you have a typical pattern when your chiropractor says he was worried when I was late for my appointment.
- Is it ever going to be nice out again?
- One week until Vegas!
- Having to give my first training session makes me dread all the others that will have to happen before launch.
- Softball on tv all day makes for a good day until hockey comes on and husband steals tv.
- A lunch of chicken nuggets, sweet potato fries and wine. #AdultingGameStrong
- I don’t like Mondays.
- Lunch meetings are no fun. Except for the free lunch thing.
- This might be the most uncomfortable plane I have ever been on.
- Yay Vegas!
- My feet are dying a slow and painful death.
- Outlet shopping = try to not buy all the pretty things.
- Why did I book a red eye?
- I think I’m still on Vegas time.
- I really need to go grocery shopping. How do I not have pizza left?
- I like work days without any meetings.
- Four games of volleyball and 18 holes of golf. And alcohol.
- What are these muscles that hurt so much?!?
- Monday. Boo.
- This might be the longest week ever and it’s only Tuesday.
- I’ve been living out of clothes baskets since I got back from Vegas and it’s getting ridiculous.
- Wine is necessary.
- TGI…damn it
- How is it almost May already?
- I have never been so happy to sit on my couch all day.
There you have it, my April in review. Be sure to visit everyone else!
Sarah @ Foxy’s Domestic Side // Sheila @ Making the Most of Everyday // Katie @ The Mishaps and Mayhem of Solitary Life
bahahahhahah. loved it. Also love that you watch softball on tv and glad I’m not the only one
You most certainly are not the only one. I’m considering taking an afternoon off next week so I can watch the SEC tournament 🙂
This is so fun! Love that 15 is “Yay Vegas!” and 16 is about your feet dying, haha. I think those two are related. 😉
It was way fun! 15 and 16 are definitely related. 🙂
LOL…these are great!! Love the TGI…damnit!!
ha, that was a sad, sad day!
Love love love these! So fun getting a peek into your days! Love that our day 15 is very similar!
Yes, these are so fun!
Haha! Ok, so I didn’t really understand this sentence a day thing until I read your post. I love it! I’m going to try to stay on top of it in May!
Yay! If it makes you feel better, I fell behind like a week at least 2 times. So it is possible to catch up 🙂
Haha this is such a great idea!
– Rachel | http://www.theconfusedmillennial.com
It is so fun!
LOL, you are so funny, #adultinggamestrong. I can just imagine all of this happening. I love this post!
haha, that day certainly wasn’t a high point… or was it?!? 🙂
This is funny! No lunch meetings unless there is free food. I agree!
It really is just cruel and unusual punishment otherwise.
What a fun idea! I love the random Vegas sentences…makes me want to go back. I hope you have a fun May…thanks for sharing!
Vegas was so fun! Thanks for stopping by.
So fun! I’ve got to get on the ball for next month!
Yes, you do!
This is fun! I may have to join in! <3
You totally should. It is really fun 🙂
Goodness, so much revelation in a well-worded sentence. I need to edit my “today was sunny.”
Sometimes today is sunny is a good thing too 🙂
I LOVE this!!! I think I got the first 10 days and then forgot too many to pick it back up lol
Haha, I ended up having to do a week at a time because I kept forgetting!