Welcome to the inaugural Sentence a Day linkup! What we do is write just one sentence a day to describe your day. That’s it! Trust me, it is fun to try to write one a day and then look back on your month. Be sure to join us on July 7 for the June review!
- How is it already May?!?
- Monday. Ugh.
- I love finishing books, especially when they are good like Silver on the Road.
- My toes are So.Cold. Who decides to start sand volleyball so darn early?
- Did this day happen? I remember nothing.
- Holy hot, I should of closed up the windows this morning.
- Saturday equals softball.
- Ahh, I could get used to this 75 and sunny kind of weather.
- A Cheeseburger for lunch makes for a happy day.
- Free picnic lunch at work but it rained and was around 50 degrees. Perfect picnic weather.
- It rained during volleyball but it was 10 degrees warmer than last week. #winning
- Hooray for a half day of vacation!
- TGI Fridays, your mozzarella sticks are delicious.
- Woohoo, Minnesota beat Michigan in the Big 10 softball championship.
- I’ve decided The Passage is like 3 books in 1. So. Long.
- I ordered a different sub any Jimmy Johns and I didn’t hate it.
- Woke up and took blog photos before work AND made a smoothie. Now let’s see if I can keep it up.
- So proud of myself for remembering everything for volleyball. Then I almost walked out the door without contacts in.
- Yeah, that whole morning thing isn’t working out.
- Lunch on the patio=glorious.
- Guess what? It is Saturday and I’m watching softball.
- Softball practice. Season is about to start!
- At work early. Who am I?!?
- Early-ish again. Woot!
- 9pm volleyball games are no fun
- I love running around the house closing windows at 5 am after going to bed at midnight.
- Cheers to the long weekend.
- Yep, another day of softball on TV 🙂
- Love hanging out with friends on this beautiful day.
- Ice cream cake for my Mom’s birthday. Two of my favorite things; ice cream combined with cake.
[inlinkz_linkup id=637209 mode=1]
I love reading about your month and seeing your personality through one sentence a day 🙂 Day 5 cracks me up…that feels like everyday for me.
Thanks! Haha, I think I could of used that for multiple days this month.
Look at you, all organized and early. Hope it rubs off on me. So glad to be link-up with you gals for this. May was a tough month at our house. My sentences are a bit on the dark side. Hope June is a lighter month!
Glad you joined this month!
I didn’t realize you are such an athlete! I am terrible at all sports but I wish I could have fun with things like volleyball!
Yep! I’m in two sports leagues this summer.
Omg I love this! I’m totally linking up for July!
Great idea! Day 9 made me giggle – a cheeseburger is always a good idea! 🙂
Away From The Blue Blog
It always is 🙂
These are so much fun!! YAY for softball and volleyball! I feel like this helps me to get to know you better!!
This series is way fun!