Welcome to the newest series from the bloggers at The Blended Blog! What’s In My… starts today with handbag.
I like to think that I am always prepared when I have my purse with me. And when I say purse, I mean it. No clutches here. I’ve come to the conclusion that the things that I need just don’t fit into one. So here is what I always have with me.
- Hand lotion: I swear I have the driest hands and always need to have a bottle with me.
- Kleenex: Don’t you hate it when you are in the car and you sneeze and feel like your nose might fall off if you don’t find a kleenex ASAP? Yep, that is why these are necessary.
- Card holder: I keep my blog business cards with me at all times. You never know when you might need some!
- Wallet: Obviously, I need somewhere to put cash, cards, plus all those random things like a milk punch card (buy 20 half-gallons get a dollar off!).
- Checkbook: For that one time a month that I have to write a check. lol
- Coupon pouch: this little silver pouch is perfect to hold all the random coupons that I find.
- Phone charger cord: I carry this in my bag so if I need it at work or in the car.
- Jawbone Up charger: I don’t really know why this stays in my purse. I only need to charge my Jawbone like once a week, but I just never take it out.
- Apple pouch: This little guy holds necessities like a fingernail clipper and file, an extra set of contacts, ponytail holder and headband, and whatever small personal items I have thrown in there.
- Tic Tacs: I don’t chew gum, so Tic Tacs it is!
- Fancy pen: Seems like a good idea to have a pen that comes in it’s own pouch.
- Ibuprofen: Never be without it.
- Tinted chapstick: Like my hands, my lips always seem dry. So a chapstick that also adds a bit of color is a win in my book. Right now I’m using Clinque chubby sticks because I get them for free in GWP but I also use Burt’s Bees tinted ones too.
- Can cooler: I drink a lot of pop, but hate to hold the can. So a can cooler is a necessity.
- Not pictured – cell phone: well, duh.
There you have it! That is what’s in my…handbag. Now head on over to Nick & Nicole Plus 4 to see what is in her handbag!
The series continues next month, so be sure to be ready with what is in your Junk Drawer/Storage Room.
[inlinkz_linkup id=635547 mode=1]