Welcome to Sentence a Day: June edition! What we do is describe each day of the month with just one sentence. It is fun 🙂
- Why does sleeping have to be so hard sometimes?
- Head. Desk. Head. Desk. My feelings about work right now.
- Why does it seem that short work weeks are the longest?
- I had no internet or TV for most of the day. It was a sad day.
- Oh the things we do for blogging. I was seriously laughing at myself getting ready for What’s in my handbag.
- My neck hurt so bad I didn’t eat supper (a piece of toast doesn’t count). You know it is pain when it stops me from eating.
- First game of the softball season and we lost. Bad.
- Husband made me breakfast this morning. He’s a keeper.
- This work project may just make me poke my eyes out. So much repetition.
- Holy cow it is hot (humid too)!
- Shopping is my cardio.
- Finally can open the windows and let some fresh air in.
- Made a smoothie for breakfast and brought lunch to work *pats self on back*
- And softball is cancelled again due to rain.
- Sand that has been rained on over and over again makes for really hard sand. Ouch!
- I love hosing Mr. poo dog off at 10:30 at night. By flashlight. Lovely
- Thank goodness for Friday.
- Loved hanging out with friends even if we have the worst timing ever by going up to the street dance right at the start of the longest band break ever.
- Let lazy Sunday commence.
- Monday. Monday, Monday
- Wow our softball team is terrible.
- Sand volleyball when it is stupid humid out makes for a very sandy me.
- Time for a Twins game!
- My golf game is not strong today. Yikes.
- I totally ordered a cheeseburger when we went out to eat. #NoShame
- And now my long weekend comes to an end.
- Back to reality and it isn’t fun.
- At least I was 3 for 3 even if my defense was subpar.
- Highlight of my day? The on ramp to the interstate is finally open. No more 10 minute detour!
- Work is slowly becoming a ghost town.
[bctt tweet=”How would you describe your day in just a sentence?” username=”puppiespretties”]
We hope you can join us for next month on August 4!
[inlinkz_linkup id=644962 mode=1]