Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! It has been open to cardholders for a week but now everyone can shop! I’ve been loving all of the cardigans and sweaters this time around. All my picks above (except the colorblock cardigan and Fries sweatshirt) have lots of colors available so go to the product page to check them out.
Things I’ve tried on:
- Side slit tee – this is a great simple tee that will look great with jeans.
- Tunic sweater – this is crazy soft and oh so comfy. I went up a size (to a large) for a bit more of an oversized fit.
- Colorblock cardigan – oh my goodness, so good! I got a size 10 and should of gotten at least a size smaller. The 10 could work, but the 8 would be better is my guess.
- Knit blazer – I ordered the maroon and tan one. I first tried the tan one on and it was a hard no. The collar was odd and it was really tight on my arms. But the maroon one fits like a dream. So if you want one of the pattern ones, you might want to go up a size if you don’t have really skinny arms.
- Long cardigan – I’m loving this cardigan. Perfect length.
What are you looking forward to ordering/arriving?