Hi friends! I’m joining my TBB friends with a fall version of TBB Asks! This is a really fun way to learn more about each other, so we hope you can join.
- Fall treat: I LOVE carmel apples. Living right near the apple capital of MN, there are so many orchards and local places to get them. I have to tell myself that I can’t get one daily!
- Apple: As I said, i live near a ton of apple orchards, and I’d say my favorites are yellow. Specifically, my favorite apple is a La Crescent.
- Fall sport: Fall is the one season I don’t play an organized sport. But I do love watching college volleyball. We even have season tickets to the Minnesota Gophers so we try to get to as many games as we can.
- Drink: Hmm, I would have to say apple cider. There is something about fresh cider that just hits the spot.
- Fall activity: I do love watching fall sports (see #3). Plus college football is always a great way to spend a Saturday!
- Fall purchase: I don’t have anything specific that I buy each fall. Except maybe the local apples. I seriously rarely eat apples outside of the season because they are just not the same!
- Pumpkins: This may come as a surprise (not). But I don’t do either. I’m not a huge decorator and carving pumpkins is messy and far too much work for me.
- Real or fake: Well, see #7. None of the above 🙂
- Halloween costume: I’m all about easy costumes when we actually dress up. A group of us has done big groups costumes in the past and the best was stick figures!
- Football: I’m all about college football, but I do watch the NFL when it is on.
- Decor: I’m a total slacker when it comes to decor. I never change anything in my house.
- Leaves: We have very few leafy trees in our yard, so we just let them be to blow off into the pasture.
- Soup: I don’t like soup. Like any kind. This includes chili.
- Fall candle: I’m not sure I have a specific favorite. Probably something apple-y.
- Pumpkin spice: Eh, I don’t hate it. But I also don’t freak out about it either. If you hand me a cookie or bread, I’ll certainly eat it.
- Booties/Boots: I’m all about all the boots in fall. I love them both.
- Halloween candy: Reese’s white chocolate pumpkins/ghosts. I have no idea why the holiday Reese’s are better, they just are.
- PSL: Nope. I don’t like any sort of coffee things.
- Hayride or Cornmaze: I would probably say neither. I just don’t see the point. Maybe its my farm background, but sitting on hay bales isn’t enjoyable at all. If you made me pick, I guess I would go for the maze.
- TV show: I feel like lately I don’t have as many shows that I love to watch. I’m watching Star again this season and want to give The Gifted a chance. I have always watched The Voice, but I wasn’t all that impressed with the judges this season, so I might pass.
PS: Reading Lately will be back on Friday. So be sure to come back then and linkup a book related post.
[inlinkz_linkup id=740276 mode=1]