Hi friends! I’m joining my TBB friends with a fall version of TBB Asks! This is a really fun way to learn more about each other, so we hope you can join.
- Fall treat: I LOVE carmel apples. Living right near the apple capital of MN, there are so many orchards and local places to get them. I have to tell myself that I can’t get one daily!
- Apple: As I said, i live near a ton of apple orchards, and I’d say my favorites are yellow. Specifically, my favorite apple is a La Crescent.
- Fall sport: Fall is the one season I don’t play an organized sport. But I do love watching college volleyball. We even have season tickets to the Minnesota Gophers so we try to get to as many games as we can.
- Drink: Hmm, I would have to say apple cider. There is something about fresh cider that just hits the spot.
- Fall activity: I do love watching fall sports (see #3). Plus college football is always a great way to spend a Saturday!
- Fall purchase: I don’t have anything specific that I buy each fall. Except maybe the local apples. I seriously rarely eat apples outside of the season because they are just not the same!
- Pumpkins: This may come as a surprise (not). But I don’t do either. I’m not a huge decorator and carving pumpkins is messy and far too much work for me.
- Real or fake: Well, see #7. None of the above 🙂
- Halloween costume: I’m all about easy costumes when we actually dress up. A group of us has done big groups costumes in the past and the best was stick figures!
- Football: I’m all about college football, but I do watch the NFL when it is on.
- Decor: I’m a total slacker when it comes to decor. I never change anything in my house.
- Leaves: We have very few leafy trees in our yard, so we just let them be to blow off into the pasture.
- Soup: I don’t like soup. Like any kind. This includes chili.
- Fall candle: I’m not sure I have a specific favorite. Probably something apple-y.
- Pumpkin spice: Eh, I don’t hate it. But I also don’t freak out about it either. If you hand me a cookie or bread, I’ll certainly eat it.
- Booties/Boots: I’m all about all the boots in fall. I love them both.
- Halloween candy: Reese’s white chocolate pumpkins/ghosts. I have no idea why the holiday Reese’s are better, they just are.
- PSL: Nope. I don’t like any sort of coffee things.
- Hayride or Cornmaze: I would probably say neither. I just don’t see the point. Maybe its my farm background, but sitting on hay bales isn’t enjoyable at all. If you made me pick, I guess I would go for the maze.
- TV show: I feel like lately I don’t have as many shows that I love to watch. I’m watching Star again this season and want to give The Gifted a chance. I have always watched The Voice, but I wasn’t all that impressed with the judges this season, so I might pass.
PS: Reading Lately will be back on Friday. So be sure to come back then and linkup a book related post.
[inlinkz_linkup id=740276 mode=1]
YAY for other people that don’t love coffee/PSLs. I’m also not a big soup/stew/chili fan. I like tomato soup with grilled cheese and on occasion taco soup but that’s it. Jess at Just Jess
There doesn’t seem to be many of us!
Holiday Reese’s are better! Apple-Y scents are great!
They really are!
I didn’t know MN had so many apple orchards! Sounds amazing!
It is really great to have so many options for locally grown apples!
Adding all the apple orchards of Minnesota to our must see list. And then I’ll decorate your place and drink apple juice with you while we spike balls at our husbands.
YAS! And if all else fails, there are several wineries around. Wine makes everything better.
I have never heard of that apple before…now on a hunt to find them!
I think it was actually created in MN! So I’m not sure if it’s made it’s way out west yet.